Hands-on installation of various signage elements including adhesive vinyl prints, banners, in-ground signs and wide format digital print graphics on windows, walls and vehicles both in-house and at customer locations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* This position requires the ability to drive a van. Requires a valid and clean driver’s license.
* Demonstrated ability to install non-electrical signs and vinyl graphics on windows, walls and vehicles.
* Demonstrated skill in application and installation of wide format vinyl prints on windows and walls.
* Demonstrated skill in application of cut vinyl to various substrates.
* Demonstrated ability to install in ground, post and panel site signs into soil, asphalt and concrete.
* Demonstrated ability to install wall mounted and hanging sign panels.
* Demonstrated ability to install interior and exterior dimensional graphics and letters.
* Demonstrated ability to operate light hand tools, drills and saws.
* Ability to safely lift, move or carry objects weighing 50 lbs without assistance of others.
If you have skill and familiarity with most of these signage components we would encourage you to apply. Please send resume to Michelle.Pudlak@fastsigns.com
· FASTSIGNS® is much more than just selling signs. We are brand ambassadors and marketing experts who understand that our success only comes from our client’s success. We pinpoint the gaps in our client’s business strategies and offer unique and creative ways to help them reach their goals faster or solve the challenges that take their focus away from their objectives. Our product offerings are wide and vast, including everything from a simple point-of-purchase display to a fully interactive digital experience that leaves our customers saying "WOW!" Our location is open Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Pay starts at $16-$18 and varies based on skill level and experience.
· Paid vacation time (1 week after 1 year. 2 weeks after 2 years), paid major holidays
· 50% paid health insurance on our group plan after 90 days employment
· Team building outings
· In-house staff and birthday lunches.